Why do you need ISO 37301 Training?
Why is ISO 37301 Compliance Management System (CMS) imperative to your organisation?
For organisations seeking growth and long-term success, consistently adhering to compliance obligations and ISO 37301 Training is a must, not an option. A CMS based on the requirements and guidance of ISO 37301 equips organisations with a set of tools (policies, processes, and controls) that allows them to establish and maintain a culture of compliance.
Organisations with a compliance framework based on ISO 37301 standard, commit to sound norms of corporate governance, good practices, and ethical conduct. However, the CMS cannot eliminate the risk of non-compliance. In this regard, ISO 37301’s requirements and guidance improve the organisation’s ability to identify and respond to non-compliance. In some jurisdictions, the existence of a CMS can be an indicator of the organisation’s due diligence and commitment to compliance which may be useful in limiting legal liability and lowering penalties for infringements of relevant laws.
ISO 37301 training addresses competence, communication, and awareness. By complying with these requirements, organisations ensure that the top management’s vision is translated and embedded into the conduct of managers and employees. ISO 37301 also requires and encourages the establishment of concise and effective policies, procedures, and controls that set organisations on a path toward a compliance culture and high ethical and integrity standards.
By implementing a compliance management system based on ISO 37301 standard, organisations will be able to:
- Undergo a formal third-party conformity assessment for their CMS
- Develop a positive culture of compliance
- Quickly and effectively address compliance concerns.
- Protect their reputation and safeguard their integrity by preventing and detecting unethical conduct
- Improve business opportunities and sustainability
- Carefully consider the requirements and expectations of internal and external interested parties.
- Develop strong and valuable relationships with regulators
- Increase the confidence of third parties in the organisation’s capacity to achieve sustained success
- Build customer trust and loyalty
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead CMS audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the CMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to ISO 37301 requirements in an organisation
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a CMS audit
- Expert advisors and compliance officers
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of a compliance management system (CMS) and its processes based on ISO 37301
- Acknowledge the relationship between ISO 37301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a CMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37301 in the context of a CMS audit
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft nonconformity reports, and follow up on an audit
- Act with due professional care during an audit
Do you have questions about ISO 37301 CMS training? Or are you interested in learning more about our in-class training courses in your region? Meet the ABAC® team, qualified and dedicated to helping worldwide organisations to overcome business risks across the globe.
For more insights on Compliance Check out our Insights section here.