Integrated Management System: 6 top benefits
An Integrated Management System (IMS) merges your ISO management processes into one convenient system, reducing hassle, cutting waste and refining compliance. With pre-defined processes and procedures, it gives businesses like yours a helping hand in achieving best practices for quality, environmental impact, occupational health and safety, and many more.
You can easily coordinate multiple business operations with just one system to oversee, saving time and unnecessary work. This will positively impact your efficiency by boosting output through fewer processes and maximising the use of your internal resources. By conducting just one audit and one management review, you can save time and money, and senior staff can move on to other essential tasks. In other words, Integrated Management System a time-saver as well as a money-maker.
Management systems with common points, tasks and processes can be combined and managed as one for streamlined efficiency. But what boost can this give your business?
- Performance: Push your business with improved management processes. With streamlined procedures and continual improvement, your business can benefit from better quality, improved health and safety and increased productivity.
- Streamlined management: Take advantage of aligned objectives and processes and tackle them at the same time for streamlined efficiency.
- Faster Implementation: With just one system, you can develop and implement new management systems in far less time, allowing you to start reaping the rewards of greater efficiency more quickly.
- Co-operation and coordination: Coordinate your efforts towards continual improvement and use your multiple Standards to support your company’s growth.
- Cost-effective solution: Shared tasks and processes mean the cost of implementing and maintaining your system could have a positive effect on your costs. By conducting just one audit and one management review, you can save both time and money.
- Consistency: Integrating your systems strips away complexity. With aligned systems and shared processes, you can make your procedures more logical and coherent. It will make common business goals stand out and give your business clearer, more defined objectives for success.
At ABAC®, we can provide you with training and certification for ISO 37002 Whistleblower Management System, ISO 37000 Governance of Organisations, ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS), ISO 37301 Compliance Management System and ISO 31000 Risk Management – Guidelines. ABAC® works with clients of all industries, sizes and organisation types to develop robust programs using the latest techniques and best practices that help foster an ethical business culture.