The 3rd Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Summit 2019
Setting The Tone at the Top with ABAC Summit
We’re All Paying a High Price for Corporate Corruption
Bribes Paid Annually
Stolen Through Corrupt Business Practices
Annual Cost of Fraud to Organizations Worldwide
Know the Facts:
- Worldwide corporate corruption continues to disrupt socioeconomic progress in developing nations.
- From multi-national companies to high-ranking government officials, the tentacles of corruption reach far and wide.
- Corruption weakens governments, fuels organized crime, stifles economic growth and discourages development.
- The cost of corruption can have a devastating effect on any business and its stakeholders, from damaged corporate image, devalued stock, negative public perception, costly legal challenges and even incarceration of corporate directors.
- Organizations are finding it increasingly difficult to navigate the complex web of multi-jurisdictional laws and regulations related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
Here’s What ABAC Group Is Doing to Equip Organizations to Combat Corporate Corruption
As a respected leader in anti-bribery and anti-corruption management systems, ABAC Group’s ABAC certification offers powerful solutions for building strong local and global compliance frameworks that safeguard the world’s leading organizations.
|CRI Group’s Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption Centre of Excellence provides world class certification and training services to organizations seeking to validate or expand their existing compliance frameworks to maintain a competitive edge in the world marketplace. We offer a complete suite of world-class services and solutions designed to help organizations mitigate the internal and external risks associated with operating in multi-jurisdiction and multi-cultural environments.|
|ISO 37001:2016 Certification||CRI Group offers independent accredited ISO 37001:2016 certification to ensure that your organization is in compliance with this newly established standard, which is recognized and practised in more than 160 countries worldwide. Our auditors and analysts work with your team to develop policies, communications, training, monitoring and reporting measures that integrate seamlessly with your existing management processes and controls.|
|DueDiligence360™||CRI Group’s most comprehensive due diligence investigation platform involves a review of all relevant information pertaining to virtually any business on the planet to ascertain past business dealings, criminal records, executive stability and suspect associations to ensure your organization is protected from internal threats and outside risks.
Risk Management Assessment and Strategies
|CRI Group’s exclusive (Third-Party Risk Management) 3PRM-Certified™ solution provides the very best in third-party bribery and corruption risk management, while ensuring your organization adequately complies with Foreign Corrupt Practices FCPA regulations, UK Bribery Act laws, Anti-Money Laundering regulations, and other global, regional and local regulations.
|Worldwide Industry Support||From hosting the first-ever Anti-Bribery Summit this year in Pakistan to leading business and trade conferences worldwide, CRI Group focuses on educating, equipping and supporting the industry with the latest in best-practice due diligence processes and procedures.|
Contact us today to learn more about safeguarding your organization from the outside risks associated with multi-national business affiliations. For more on Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption contact, check out our insights section on ABAC.